Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wow.. something new

A new interface~!!
Just nearly a day away and blogspot has changed it's interface.
I like it <3
Well, I like anything new.

Oh! Haven't had the time to post anything because BB was here. and hugging my desktop all to himself = =
Anyway, nothing new yesterday so nothing to write.
Tomorrow onward is a new week.
The most anticipated event for next week is...
finally getting my parcel.

Ciao.

Update: Checked...no parcel..*cry
             Checked again...still no.. *cry
             Kakak at the office called..the parcel is at HEP = =

No comments:

Post a Comment