Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Thursday, April 12, 2012

finally

Finally I can go back tomorrow
Although being away is fun
I still like to stick with my comfort zone
Unfortunately, assignments are waiting for me back home T.T

Haha I'm happy nonetheless
that the trip this time came up with extremely satisfying results
+internship with Akakame
+milky tea almost everyday @魔力点子 @Chatime
+eat and drink to my heart's content
+had the famous mille crepe in Melacca @Nadeja Pattisserie
  (so heavenly I would kill for one right now)
+two t-shirts?
+mee rebus in Kluang, Johor @Kluang RailCoffee
(god! so good~)

Decided not to go back to Sabah after my industrial training
maybe I'll just have fun travelling around for two weeks..alone?
still not sure where i'll stop by...


No comments:

Post a Comment