Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bilibala

I'm alone right now..and I wanna blog about something..
but I have yet to find out what that something is
maybe just some assorted meaningless stuff by the end of this post.

Something has been dragging my feelings down lately
down the drain and into the hole of abyss filled with shit
Okay..maybe I exaggerated a teeny bit..
but no doubt I've been crying A LOT lately..
sobbing to be exact..
especially when I'm with BB..
It's my stupid nature to keep things inside..
hmm..but it's hard to do it when I'm with him...
maybe I just relied on him too much...

I'm overflowed with emotional distress recently..
Sometimes, I really wanna shout as loud as I can...
or just continue to walk and disappear into the sea of time
Some depressing thoughts often come to my mind
I'm a burden to everyone..especially to my loved ones.
Will anyone cares if I was to cease to exist?
Perhaps, I, myself don't care...but maybe I'm just selfish

I hate to be alone..at the same time, I hate to be among the crowd. Argh...I'm in a mess
Have the tendency of overthinking stuff..when I'm alone
It was totally my own fault for my own anxiety..
plus the chest pain and breathing difficulty?
Always have the thought of doing some seriously stupid things when alone. Perhaps I was thinking that might help.

There's one thing I really want to do now.
even more than my craving for the 'Avengers'
.....
a stroll in the local park.
I wanna enjoy a leisure walk and just enjoy the fresh air with BB. You will never know..the nature might helps.

Okay..pouring enough rubbish in here.
Signing off. Bye.
Might come back again later.

Update: I went to the park..twice..
             Yeah...I did feel better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment