it's okay..it's okay...i'll be fine...right?
1.00 am
Tried so hard to sleep
but the heaviness on my chest refuses to go away
I'm in pain...
I just want someone to help me...anyone...
sobbing on my bed...
thinking i'll die young puking up blood
& experiencing heart failure someday
For me, future is a terrifying thing
I just need a hug...is that too much to ask?
Oh me, please just stop your tears and go to sleep!
You gotta live for tomorrow
4.37 am
I ended up staying up with the rest of the gang
namely Teck Gua, Michiko, Xavier, Xiao Ma and Bih
not feeling well all over my organs
I think it's getting serious...
Feel kinda sleepy now...BUT
Bih just refuses to let me sleep..
God my chest hurts
6.00 am
Finally, I'm allowed to sleep.
My body...please be nice to me. Nite.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment