Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Ohh please...

Went to drive Chan Chan to KPJ (Kuching specialist hospital) with Bih
Chan Chan has a fever..
I think it was sometime around 11pm maybe? not sure
I tried on the massage chair in the hospital
Yes, it was stupid. But I wanna give it a try, for once.
Comment: the massage chair is a total crap
When we were about to reach UNIMAS's gate
I tried to lower the sot sot window on my side
Well I succeed (at least I don't have to open my door to talk to the guard. That would be embarrassing)
But here's the prob.
.
.
.
The window won't fucking go up.
I kept trying...and it failed me....horribly.
To make things worse..the window was almost fully down.
TMD why do you have to go haywired at times like this??!!

Our conversation went on something like this:-
璧:哇老!很冷啊~~
我:是咯!风够大哦~~
       它妈的!我头发打结咯
璧:哈哈哈哈哈!!
我:等下我被人家打劫怎么办??
璧:哈哈哈哈哈!
我:很容易被人家打劫呃~
璧:你在讲头发打结还是被人打劫??
我:哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!被人打劫啊!!
璧:哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!我以为你在讲打结哦
我:哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!打劫啊!!!

We continued to laugh our ass off.
and went to 7/11 smore..with an open window..
and both of us out of the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment