Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Monday, April 23, 2012

Inequality

Something BAM! hit my mind just few minutes ago.
A thought.
Why a women has to be called bitch/slut/whore..etc..you name it...when she loves to have sex or get fucked?
Is that even fair?!!!
Yes, I get that life will never be fair...but...
Why do man only get "needy/horny" or stuff like that?
Does it give man any rights to call woman names just because their reproductive organ dangle outside?! Fuck this shit.
We woman don't deserve these.
Man want to argue that it's their nature to fuck around because they are horny all the time.
Well hello~ then don't you think it's our nature to get fucked around?
Where do you think the babies came from? from the rocks? DUMBASSES
Man don't have any right to call woman anything regarding their sexual neediness.
So stop with those bullshit, bunch of man-whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment