I'm basking in happiness at this moment..
for having you back in my life...
But why, why our relationship have to go through so many hardships?
It's not like we're in a drama?! for god's sake
What did I do wrong?
Is it so wrong to love someone??
I've been loyal to friends all this time..
I have not done anything to betray any of my friends.
Then why, when it comes to my happiness..
you can't be happy for me?
Regardless of whom I chose..
don't you think you should stand by my side
instead of making me feel so miserable?
I thought, as my friend...
you would at least try to understand....
Your words really made me sad beyond words..
even to the point of tears
Doesn't my happiness mean anything to you?
It is extremely painful when I have to choose between friends and lover.
I really would rather kill myself than to choose.
It really pains me to no end when both are unhappy because of me. I really wish I would disappear into the thin air
Friends & Lover,
I love you both
so please don't make me choose.
Update: she explained to me..She's just worried bout me...
afraid I would get hurt again..Oww~ so sweet :]
Monday, April 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment