Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Shitheads

I hate the relationship between you two
am pissed to the max that I put myself in this position
Yes, no doubt jealousy is a huge part of me
When I saw those statuses and updates...
what I feel is a total resentment towards you two
Fuck You! Fuck You!
since you guys are already so lovey dovey *pui~~~!
what do you need me for?! A bunch of fakers!!

and stop telling me how you are indebted to her
I won't be moved to tears or pity her dammit!
She's not the one I fell in love with so I simply DON'T CARE
get that into your head!

Shit! Now I'm even disgusted with my ownself

Update: I've hurt her because of my words.
              I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it..this post was never
              meant for anyone to see
              Even I'm upset with myself now :[

No comments:

Post a Comment