Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Friday, April 06, 2012

Fucked up

Am tired and sleepy...
and he is sleeping behind me...
something you say can easily hurt the one you cared
please do not let me remind you of her
We are not the same individual, regardless of the circumstances
I hate to be compared, especially to her
so any similarities or even differences, you should keep it to yourself
i do not want to know anything related to her from you
Smart up before I lose my control, cause
this kind of thing...it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment