I really really hate that women.
You said you'll wish us happiness and yet you keep sending those emails.
What the hell does that reflect on you, do you even know?!
Warning: foul language from next line down.
You are a damn hypocrite, bitch!
I do not wish you to be run over by a car
I just wish that you will stay away!! and leave my relationship alone!
So what, that you guys been together for more than 3 years?!
It ain't mean a shit to me
haih..although I'm unknowingly was the third wheel..*emo at the gloomy corner
He is mine now (self-proclaimed anyway T.T)
so could you just scram?
God so fuckingly persistent!
Now you've crossed the line..
I swear, I will do anything to stop you for getting in the way.
NO ONE MESS WITH ME. NO ONE.
Update: More than anything, I just wish you would love yourself
more and move on. I wish you happiness.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment