Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Friday, April 19, 2013

Ugly body

Ahh~ what a special day...
Today, I found out that those ugly marks on my butt are actually stretch marks.
I'm glad they are not cellulite, but they are hideous none the less.
I've searched online and many said that Bio-oil can reduce the marks..
so..just when I try to apply it on my buttocks..the entire bottle dropped to the floor..
I know cursing didn't help..but my slow reaction made it worse. Lost half a bottle of oil..
*curse*
clean up the floor
*curse*
clean up the floor
realize own stupidity
*curse*

Now I have oil all over my hand. Damn.
I've promised myself to apply the oil everyday. Let's see how long that promise will hold out.

I wanna stop at the butt but I just can't.
Hmm..I've always wondered why I have such a hairy body.
Even guys don't have a body like mine.
Remove the breasts and no one will even recognize me as a female.
Regarding this problem, I've searched online too.
Well, I've reached a dead end on this one. Most are related to medical conditions but I have none of that..so WHY???
I have to shave daily and it's such a pain in the ass.
As of now, I have no other option except continue my journey of shaving.
But one day, one day..I vow to laser them off...for good!

Okay, enough with the ranting for now.
Changes can be made.
So, cheers. Live life with a smile.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment