Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Shitty maggots

Twice! TWICE I had to deal with maggots invasion on our rubbish bin!
and it's not even our fault!! Urgh!!!
It's fine if you wanna throw your junk into our rubbish bin but can you at least tie the fucking thing up?!!
God~ it's so freaking gross watching those maggots crawling all over the rubbish bin. and the smell? So bad you can almost taste it in your mouth..nearly threw up..seriously..
It's bad enough if it is a garbage full of food wastes..but LUCKY me..it just has to be a plastic full of MAGGOTS-INFESTED-USED-DIAPERS!!!
Curse you motherf*ckingassholepeabrainshiteatingbastard~!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this condemned moment, this is the only thing my mind --- "life sucks"

Ps: I had to wash the whole thing and move the maggots infested garbage into another garbage bag. Can you even imagine how hard was it for me to pick up a bag of used diapers plus the extra crawling shits??
I've screamed like a lunatic during the process...I had to...

No comments:

Post a Comment