Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Anti BN

Ahh~ I can't believe myself~~
I have just unfriend-ed someone in facebook because of political differences!
This might seemed like a discrimination but I couldn't care less..
It's an eyesore when someone is supporting and promoting BN.
"Hey, I'm utterly disgusted when you've decided to stand on the side of those monsters who brought chaos to this country. Please, give me a reasonable explanation for your action."
DO YOU NOT LOVE HATE YOUR COUNTRY?!!!!
Look at your surroundings and tell me what have they done for you, for us and for this country except lies and betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment