Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Friday, April 19, 2013

Appreciation~

I'm thinking, maybe I am a really sentimental person.
Some small things that are easily overlooked, often bring happiness to my life. 
Like...
listening to the sound of a good car smoothly driving pass safety humps...
watching the small rain drops combine together and trickling down the glass window...
let the strong wind that comes prior to the heavy rain blowing on my face...
smelling an odor that reminds me of my childhood...
watching the sunset from the living room...
looking at my silly guppy places his face on the ground to let me sayang him...
admiring the stars and moon with the sky in pretty shades of blue...
waking up to a good morning and sleeping with a good night from my loved one...
having a good bowel movement...
there are ice cream and fresh bread at the same time...
discovering that my favourite dishes are still on the table by dinner...etc...

I guess I really do love my life..along with the small things that come with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment