Wow..just when I thought I have no market..
Actually, I want to write these on fb but I don't want to offend anyone so... I shall write it here.
What I want right now is not a boyfriend but a husband. (Escalated pretty fast huh)
And I don't believe in bullshits like 'Love at first sight' and 'long distance relationship'. tyvm
I want someone who can sayang me and spoil me rotten yet keep me on the good side.
One that can really take care of me without me worrying.
One that love me along with my weird personality and LC attitude.
One that I can talk and share stuff with.
Hmm..sound almost like my parents.
Oh well, I need someone who can love me like my parents do. That's all.
Nuh~~ there's no such person exist on this planet, I don't know about the others but I'm pretty sure not on this one.
Except my parents of course.
Cheh..I might as well stay single for the rest of my life.
Saturday, March 09, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment