skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Nancy Drew
Amazing の人事物
Blogs Linky
Search 这 Blog
*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"
Monday, March 25, 2013
Expired update
Forgot or rather too lazy to post this last Christmas.
The cute little biscuits made by The Rolling Panda Bakery~~
So damn cute that I ate them head first muahahaha~ I'm so evil...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silly Silly Me!
Yidi Yada
KΛRΞΠ×雯
I'm an average girl who loves to laugh. Add me in facebook to know more about me. I'm too lazy to write about the details. Haha sorry!
View my complete profile
Facebook's silly me
Karen Cwy 雯
创建你的Facebook电子名片
Awareness
My Sheeps:
HisTory
►
2014
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(103)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(28)
▼
March
(36)
忧郁
Groove zero fun
Foul play
Saturday outing
Rain rain come and play
PIZZA PIZZA
Weird weird dream
The Big Bang Theory
Photoshoot
F!
Boo~
Christian in heart
Hot ah~ so hot~
Door is closing
Expired update
做個聰明的女人
People I miss
Hot hot hot
牺牲的爱
女人应该受受保护
Addiction
Maybankard
My decision
Busy week
Guruguru~
Holidays
-Looking for husband-
I miss everyone and everything back home
该醒了
I wanna give up~!!!
I'd say "Buck it up!"
I'm the bigger person
放手
受够了!
Hair perming
最近的生活
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(125)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(6)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment