To all my haters,
I would rather you say it to my face than to talk behind my back.
It hurts less that way.
To dearest Chua Xian Jun,
If you'll ever gonna read this
It seems to me that you don't really like to mix with me.
I think you tried hard enough to entertain me.
Well, you can stop doing that. You can stop bother yourself with me.
I really like you but I don't force others to like me 自讨无趣
Don't worry, I'm not mad at all.
Update: Hmm..kinda confused here..
Maybe HE doesn't really dislike me..
well...he did performed two songs for me..
Great Performance
Although the first one made me wanna hit him...
what's the second song about anyway??
I did well...it was very embarrassing yet I've stayed..
didn't wanna spoil the fun..
haih..still bad in handling this kind of stuff
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment