Been thinking lately
I kinda hate myself now
It's the worst feeling, ever
Worked so hard to suppress myself
from acting like myself
It's hard to make everyone happy
since there's no perfect solution for this
I've decided
I'll just do whatever that makes ME happy
after all, I was not born to please everyone
I'm not kind, I'm not generous
I'm not everything nice (cause I'm not Powerpuff girl)
#whatalamejoke haha
As for those issues like KONY, Lynas, war or whatever
Yes, I do feel sorry for those people
and think the bad guy should be raped and rot in hell
but when it's unrelated to me and loved ones around me
Hah! You know what?
I SIMPLY DON'T CARE
The truth is
I have more passion for animals and universe
than fellow human beings
in fact, I think human is the biggest pest on earth that should be eliminated
I simply don't have a heart big enough to start caring about these stuff
and I'm not gonna start acting like I care now
Whatever people think about the real me
feel free to do so
and why should I care about how people feel about me anyway
I've been faking it as not to make anyone upset
I feel tired, I wanna stop
I just wanna be myself
so
From now on
I'm gonna stop pretending
I'm gonna stop caring
I'm gonna stop pretending
I'm gonna stop caring
I'm gonna do whatever I want, whenever I feel like it
If you hate me, that's fine
I should be more selfish
be more self-centered
not to the point of being a total ass though
I still don't like the idea of anyone hating me
will remain polite and respectful to others
I don't wanna be a rude, uneducated asshole
I wanna feel free to hate and like
I wanna set my feelings free
I wanna just think for nothing but myself, for once
我已经活得很累了
为什么还要让自己这么委屈?
活着,只为自己 不为别人
不要再装摸作样,取人欢心
不要再勉强自己,为别人改变自己
p/s: feel so much better after letting it all out. It's time to set myself free...and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment