skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Nancy Drew
Amazing の人事物
Blogs Linky
Search 这 Blog
*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"
Friday, March 12, 2010
Finally
Haha this is my 1st official post entry...
Well nothing special. Had an extremely hard time trying to figure out how the html works.
I could have modified more stuff but it's not an easy task,
so i gave up.
1 comment:
chai yahn rur!
March 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM
haha... teach me next time when i wanna set up a blog... XD
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silly Silly Me!
Yidi Yada
KΛRΞΠ×雯
I'm an average girl who loves to laugh. Add me in facebook to know more about me. I'm too lazy to write about the details. Haha sorry!
View my complete profile
Facebook's silly me
Karen Cwy 雯
创建你的Facebook电子名片
Awareness
My Sheeps:
HisTory
►
2014
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(103)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(125)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(6)
▼
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
March
(7)
Despicable
Doubt.
Extreme..
Going Crazy!
Patience
Manga
Finally
haha... teach me next time when i wanna set up a blog... XD
ReplyDelete