skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Nancy Drew
Amazing の人事物
Blogs Linky
Search 这 Blog
*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"
Sunday, February 02, 2014
2014新年快乐
啊~ 今年的新年又那样平淡得过去了。。。
明天又要工作了。。只是想到都想翻白眼啊。。好讨厌
还好还有一些值得期待的事:
1. 坐游轮
2. 见到宝贝。。(时间快过吧)
我的中学好友今年又寄了卡片给我。
在这种时候我就会深深感受到自己多没心肝。。也深深感受到自己真的交了个很好的朋友。。非常感动。。我一定会回信的!
接下来,就是赶工。。希望能在星期三之前就把它完成。。然后安安心心去玩。。
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silly Silly Me!
Yidi Yada
KΛRΞΠ×雯
I'm an average girl who loves to laugh. Add me in facebook to know more about me. I'm too lazy to write about the details. Haha sorry!
View my complete profile
Facebook's silly me
Karen Cwy 雯
创建你的Facebook电子名片
Awareness
My Sheeps:
HisTory
▼
2014
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(1)
2014新年快乐
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(103)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(125)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(6)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment