Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello again blogspot

Wow...I've been away for...like what?...a month and a half now?....
Just gonna post some random rants....since I don't have anything better to do right now...quite pathetic..I know..
Ahh....I fell asleep while editing video at work today...
I'm not sure whether it was because something was on my mind or the work was just plain boring....
Urgh~~~~ and I have to work on Saturday..for two consecutive weeks..God~ please just kill me~
and relationship problems...complicated...
I just wish my mum would stop being so narrow-minded....
Yeah.....
oh..I haven't seen Shiki since..two weeks ago...
I miss her....don't think I'll have the chance to attend her convocation...so sorry...
Okay I don't even know what the hell I wanna write here..
just random stuff....

Signing off,
Kaden Singh......(-.-)y

No comments:

Post a Comment