Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Monday, July 08, 2013

Just a thought

I'm standing among the crowd, and yet..I feel like I'm totally alone. I've realized, I adore and despise human company at the same time. I've gotten so used to keeping my feelings to myself that I've forgot how to share them. Love, is a very simple emotion, but human is a complicated being. 

Life is tiring, future and what's to come, there's a lot to think and worry about.  There are times when I just wanna be completely silent and look at the sky...to stop worrying and rest for a while.. 

Reality is too cruel to just let life be.. Efforts and sacrifices must be made in order to gain something. And for that something you crave so much, give up is not an option. In the end, scars are everywhere, left behind by the battle you are forced to fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment