Browsed through our CIPTA 2013 website.
Two things that are worth mentioning:
1. The word 'committee' is spelled wrongly
2. There are no other AJK names beside the leaders' under publication team.
I don't really mind if my name is not on it since I haven't been much help to the team..but for those AJKs who have devoted their time and efforts in making CIPTA a success, you really owe them an apology. The least you can give them to show your appreciation for their sacrifices is some recognition, am I wrong? I was so shocked when I didn't see their names. What happened? Was the list of people too long to be included in the committee listing? That can't be, right? It's fine if you can't provide free catalogues for the committee members, we understand the circumstances. But not even listing of the names in the committee? I can't say I am not pissed.
Was so disturbed that I have to vent it out here. Urgh~
Update: Apparently they've made the necessary changes :D
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment