Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Monday, February 11, 2013

Be positive

Haa~~~ finally I've calmed down..
and stopped doing stupid and irrational stuff
I've thought about it..about us..
and what I really want...
If it is destined that we are not meant to be together
then I should just accept it and go on
I've figured...
sad or happy, I'll still have to live my own life
Why not be positive and live a cheerful life
I dunno when I'm gonna die
so don't waste time thinking about those which I have no control of

I love and I hate
No use trying to change how my heart feels
Just accept it and smile
Cos this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment