but refused to go back empty handed
put on make-up and all liao leh what the hell?!
drove alone and I have to admit I was a bit scared..
I can't believe how many suckass drivers are on the road man
well I kinda suckass too but not as sucky as them
*You guys could have get someone killed with your "excellent" driving skill man!
Well, lots of happening at The Hills.
The annual "Kyan!me" was held there.
Just like the "Hobbycon" in Sabah.
Watched the DOTA competition.
Was damn blur about the whole thing..dunno which team to support
It's not like I know any of them..did try to enjoy the show = =
Lots of time bunch of guys cheered and clapped..and I was like "huh? what happened?"
Matter asides, the cosplay competition was not bad.
Just regretted not bringing my DSLR...haih~
Wanna buy film for my instax, coughed up money from ATM, hesitated so walked back and forth, then finally decide not to buy...really felt like an idiot = =
That (I'm feeling like idiot) concludes this post.
Signing off from the planet of loneliness & boredom.

No comments:
Post a Comment