Search 这 Blog

*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"

Monday, May 21, 2012

true freedom

mummy and daddy, i'm sorry for saying this..
but i think i shouldn't exist in this world, or any parallel world.
i, and all of me don't suit here...
i'm extremely sad and lonely here...
maybe i'm just not strong enough to be here...
somewhere in my heart, i wish for death...

One day, if god did finally grant me the freedom from this world...
please don't be sad for me, for i do not worth it..
please don't resent for me, for i only have myself to blame...
i only wish happiness for my loved ones...
i'm sorry for being so selfish...
Please forgive me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment