skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Nancy Drew
Amazing の人事物
Blogs Linky
Search 这 Blog
*For those who've played Nancy Drew:Danger by Design..you should know the actual meaning of 'Rude'.
*Wow! I'm actually kind of good in playing -JackAss-!
*What I think is what I shall write - for this blog is mine..and only mine alone
*For those who's unhappy with my posts, I can only tell you this "F-U-C-K-O-F-F"
Sunday, April 17, 2011
星座。
最近迷上了星座,因为真的还蛮准的。。
Note:以下都是由“十二星座宝宝”发布,我只是分享而已。
盘点十二星座的爱情花宫
天蝎座——兰花宫
特质:可爱真诚
优点:性格可爱,对人真诚。
缺点:容易感到寂寞。
爱情:性格可爱,天真浪漫,社交圈子小,只会同顺从自己的人来往。就算有意中人,也不会向人表白,所以你钟情愿意表达自己的人。
十二星座你的痛是因为爱上谁
天蝎座
天蝎座最怕遇到死对头,有个性脾气又坏的狮子、射手会让天蝎座又爱又恨的。
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silly Silly Me!
Yidi Yada
KΛRΞΠ×雯
I'm an average girl who loves to laugh. Add me in facebook to know more about me. I'm too lazy to write about the details. Haha sorry!
View my complete profile
Facebook's silly me
Karen Cwy 雯
创建你的Facebook电子名片
Awareness
My Sheeps:
HisTory
►
2014
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(103)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(125)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(20)
I totally HATE IT when you do that!!
学海无涯,唯勤是岸
讲真的~
意志坚定
eBay
Exam
空白
Me.
真正与虚假的爱
想想。。
Exciting May~
Haha was happy that Hubby accompanied me until 4 i...
OK now I know..
啊~~
Suffering~
STOP!!
Proud
寂寞
星座。
做好自己,不怨不闹 (佛学?)
►
March
(6)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment